[Tlhingan-hol] qul tuq.

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Fri Aug 10 16:03:08 PDT 2012

This, by the way, is the same game that gave us <'o 'oghlu'meH qul>; a potpourri of lines from Henry V, parts of which people have analyzed and parts of which remain mysterious:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVo2kVVChU0

It also has a few words that we don't know the real spellings of, such as *fellka* (a dessert dish) and *jevQa'* (a marriage robe).

ghItlhta' Voragh,
> Interestingly, the last line parallels this bit from another song, the Warrior’s Anthem:

The second one ('o meQ chal!) also parallels a bit from the song heard in TNG: "Birthright":

"Bagh Da tuHmoh... fire streaks the heavens. ChojaH Duh rHo... battle has begun."

ghItlhta' SuStel,
> Watch this one too, while you're at it.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FjzFHyjhVI

That is one of the best videos on YouTube :)

The creator (UnanimousDelivers) actually has a lot of interesting stuff on his channel, a lot of it combining Klingons and My Little Pony (which, as some of you may have noticed, is something of which I'm very much in favor) :P