[Tlhingan-hol] HolQeD (Re: Klingon Word of the Day: cheb'a')

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Thu Aug 9 01:10:58 PDT 2012

On 9 Aug 2012, at 01:30, Lawrence M. Schoen wrote:

> The "plan" is to make HolQeD available as an ebook, several volumes at a time.

I would be happy re-publish it in paper if there were demand for it in such a format. I know for my own part I have little interest in e-books.

And this space has been filling up of late: http://www.evertype.com/conlangs.html

Michael Everson

PS: And if it contained additional material in pIqaD that might help the case for encoding it. I got a couple of IPA capital letters that way. {{;-)