[Tlhingan-hol] proposal for new Trek, with Klingons

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Wed Aug 8 04:34:52 PDT 2012

I sent them a message using the contact form on their website ( http://1947entertainment.com/ ), basically laying out my own experiences, saying there are a lot of us who'd be interested in helping, and that we can help get them in touch with Marc Okrand (who I mentioned has also done Vulcan and Romulan for the movies, on top of creating the Klingon language).
Dunno if it may be possible to reach this David Foster himself directly; that'd probably be preferable.