[Tlhingan-hol] pIqaD laDlaH puqbe'wI'

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 04:45:39 PDT 2012

Qov:
> That is extremely awesome. Keep up the Klingon. Just as young master Speers failed to use Klingon because he couldn't see that it was useful, she can see it's a useful medium of communication and is willing to try.

I remember reading that d'Armond's kid acquired the belief that his
father was the only person who spoke Klingon in the world, and was
very surprised when Will Martin showed up at their house and spoke to
him in Klingon.  The fact that 'anan naHQun's daughter apparently
knows qurgh as another speaker is encouraging.