[Tlhingan-hol] Klingonists in Japan

Rohan Fenwick - QeS 'utlh qeslagh at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 5 18:38:18 PDT 2012

ghItlhpu' De'vID, jatlh:
> I've always heard that there are a few Klingonists in Japan, but I
> have no idea who they are.  They are not, to my knowledge, on this
> mailing list (which seems to be mostly Americans, a handful of
> Europeans, and a few Canadians).

'aSralya' yIlIjQo'! :) (Though I believe there's only ever been one of us on the list at a time. nIchyon was no longer really active by the time I joined.) I know of at least one Klingonist in Japan, Stephen Carter (who lives in Nagoya). He used to be relatively active on the list. But since English is his first language (IIRC) I'd've expected there to be at least an English version of these pages if he were the author. Which is very cool - the Klingon on the site seems pretty good for the most part, and it's always nice to find out the community is a little bigger than we expect.

QeS