[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: puch

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Mon Apr 30 12:44:47 PDT 2012

I'm not quite sure what the issue is. If the human is fluent in American English, he knows that washroom is a euphemism for toilet, and may not contain much in the way of washing facilities.   If he really wants to wash, he will ask, "is there somewhere I can use a sink or shower?"

DaHjaj mebpa'mey vIDabchoH 'ej pa'wIjDaq puchpa' tu'lu'. puch neH ngaS. 'ay' pImDaq Say'moHmeH luch tu'lu'.

Sent from a mobile device through a temporary connection.