[Tlhingan-hol] Resources for Complete Beginners?

Fiat Knox fiat_knox at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 23 03:58:54 PDT 2012

I've been asked by someone who wants to know what resources are available online to learn Klingon. I can get the beginner to order TKD and the other resources, no problem; but I'm hoping to provide him with lists of courses actively being taught at the moment.

This is a good time to codify all the contact details for available courses and resources.

Who's out here and actively teaching tlhIngan Hol?