[Tlhingan-hol] flight plans and expense

Qov robyn at flyingstart.ca
Fri Apr 20 14:58:19 PDT 2012

This is a great idea!  I'm going to try to be there if days off work
can be extended. Get your Klingon on in advance, with the help of a
couple of enthusiastic and experienced  Klingon speakers and former
BGs and arrive at qep'a' already in gear. If Indiana is sort of on
your way to Chicago, then do it.

Otherwise swing by Virginia and HAUL lojmIt tI'wI' nuv's Sa'Hut to
qep'a'. My eastern US geography is lacking. And I'm totally confused
how Chicago is supposedly in the midwest when it is east of the
middle of Canada, thereby making it closer to the east of the US.

- Qov