[Tlhingan-hol] Butterfly Project

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Wed Apr 11 07:02:22 PDT 2012

I'd definitely go with yIleSchoH over bIleSmoH.  "you will make
relax" with no object?  Or did you mean bIleS'eghmoH?

And again 'ughchoH or tI'ughmoH not 'ughmoH

bItlhuHDI' QIt tunchoHlI' SomrawDu'lIj -- yours makes it look as
though the muscles are causing something to soften. Have you by some
chance confused -moH and -choH? Have a quick reread of TKD 4.2.3 and
4.2.4 and try this again.

You've used {'e' vIHot} when the original implies DaHot, and even
though it defies biology you shouldn't correct "belly" to tagh--
translate what's there, not what you think should be there.  It's
probably a yoga thing, when what they really mean is that full
contraction of the diaphragm makes the belly rise.

QuchtaHghaj should be QuchtaHghach, but what's wrong with bel?

I'm stopping here, but you need to go back over this entire project.
Just skimming I see a jupma' and DuleSrup when you mean DuleSrupmoH.

As you present yourself as a professional Klingon translator, your
clients deserve better.

- Qov