[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: 'unyan 'oQqar

lojmIt tI'wI' nuv lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 10:27:18 PDT 2012

Could we get the source of a word added to the word, part of speech and definition?

If we did, and things seemed off, we could go to the source and check first, and it might stop someone from missing the correction and entering the error in their personal dictionary and never getting back to correct it.

Thanks.

lojmIt tI'wI' nuv
lojmIttI7wI7nuv at gmail.com