[Tlhingan-hol] EuroTalk - First Impressions

David Trimboli david at trimboli.name
Fri Sep 30 21:58:51 PDT 2011

From: Robyn Stewart [mailto:robyn at flyingstart.ca]
> The suspense and anticipation as I hover over something like a picture of
> can of coke is so fun. Is it going to be a new word or a description? I
was into
> the foods section, and not disappointed.

I see a new bit of grammar in the food section! And confirmation of another
recent grammar question here. I dunno if people want grammar spoilers yet.

> Although it's sold as "as if Klingons lived on Earth" you can really read
it as
> what a colony of Klingon ex-pats would call this stuff.
> And then ... I am forced to report, when I clicked on the pear, the
program
> threw an exception and exited. I'll blame my computer.

I didn't have any problem with the pear. But I was having a lot of problem
getting the thing to load the languages in the first place. It kept stopping
at "Infinity%." I finally got past that, though.

http://www.trimboli.name/