[Tlhingan-hol] Google Search in Klingon

ghunchu'wI' 'utlh qunchuy at alcaco.net
Thu Sep 22 12:48:26 PDT 2011

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 2:32 PM, Josh Badgley <joshbadgley at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I've noticed  the use of imperatives on Facebook as well...like <latlh tI'ang>  or <yIteq>...I understand it, but it's kind of weird.  Or maybe it's more authentically Klingon and I'm just too new at this language to appreciate it.

chay' taQ? ra'bej je DIvI' Hol: "Send" "Reply" "Discard" "Move" "Compose" tIqel.

My first impulse is to go with clipped Klingon. For most commands, it
seems right to use the verb with no affixes. So "logout" is just
{mej}, "translate" would be {mugh}, "search" ends up as {nej}, etc.

Or maybe "search" as a verb should be {wam}, and {chon} as a noun.

-- ghunchu'wI'