[Tlhingan-hol] FW: Google Search in Klingon

Josh Badgley joshbadgley at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 21 11:06:33 PDT 2011

-- jhb

From: joshbadgley at hotmail.com
To: de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Subject: RE: [Tlhingan-hol] Google Search in Klingon
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 13:04:12 -0500

I know I'm still a newbie, but I would think wanI'mey would be a good way to say "news".  I've always felt the term "news" really just means the most current "events" or "occurences", and it seems pretty direct.  As an aside, I set my Facebook page to Klingon, and I really don't like the way they label "events" (in the sense of upcomming parties, or meetings, etc) as wanI'mey, so perhaps it's just my own bias that I want to see the term used differently :)

-- jhb