[Tlhingan-hol] Messages not coming through?

Christoph Pichlmann christoph_pichlmann at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 31 23:40:58 PDT 2011

Do you mean messages not arriving as mail or on the website? I can confirm the latter. My mail (from another account) didn't appear on the list, but was sent in a digest mail.

Also, many mails on the website are horribly mutilated, their bare HTML seeping through.
(i.e. instead of the text, the HTML part is displayed, making it near unreadable)

jISIv, QIn taH? QIn tu'Ha'?

Christoph