[Tlhingan-hol] quv lughaj Archer HoD beqDaj je - Canon?

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Sat Oct 29 08:30:26 PDT 2011

A while back, I started a thread called "A ghaj for every -Daj?" concerning what subjects and objects the verb ghaj should take, as different languages use their closest translations of the word "have" differently.

Well, and I'm currently watching "Star Trek: Enterprise", and I'm up to season 4.
There's an episode called The Augments, in which the following phrase is said (by a mid-22nd century human):

*quv lughaj Archer HoD beqDaj je.* (subbed as "Captain Archer and his crew are honorable people")

I can't find Marc Okrand's name in the credits, nor on Memory Alpha's article on the episode, nor on IMDb. Nor is there any mention of a language consultant or Klingon translator.
I was wondering: Does anybody know the canonical status of this phrase?