[Tlhingan-hol] new word found

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Mon Oct 24 08:06:51 PDT 2011

Speaking of which, if you look at the right-hand column on the webpage for "paq'batlh: The Klingon Epic", you'll see a variant translation for "Kahless the Unforgettable":

  qeylIS lIjlaHbogh pagh
  "Kahless whom no one can forget

Okrand had previously translated it as {qeylIS lIjlaHbe'bogh vay'} "Kahless whom someone cannot forget" in SkyBox card 8:

yIntaHvIS qeylIS'e' lIjlaHbe'bogh vay' batlh 'etlhvam chenmoHlu'pu'
this sword of honor descends from the time of Kahless the Unforgettable.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons