[Tlhingan-hol] new word found

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Mon Oct 24 07:38:54 PDT 2011

Considering my day job at the University of Chicago Library, I should have thought of that.  As a linguist Okrand would certainly be aware of the academic publisher Elsevier.  He's made two previous puns on Pocket Books, his New York publisher: i.e. {paq} and {buq}.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons