[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Bible nonsense

Lieven Litaer lieven.litaer at web.de
Sun Oct 23 12:30:31 PDT 2011

Am 23.10.2011 17:45, schrieb Michael Roney, Jr. PKT:
>> But did you know there is a crappy nonsense automatic software translation
>> available?
>
> You could have read it for free over at http://mrklingon.org/

Yes, I found out about that later. But it wasn't so bad, actually I just
wanted to try the ebook, and 99 cent was not too expensive for that :-)
Later I also bought TKD and KGT for the ebook too. I don't need it, but
it's a nice to have. (I noticed that is has the same errors as the
printed version :-)

But I was just so disappointed, because the title is so misleading. I
didn't want anyone to buy this cause it's just un-usable.

Lieven.