[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon WOTD: bIj (noun)

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Fri Oct 21 13:08:18 PDT 2011

Thanks.  I added this to my notes.  In the meantime, I found two more punishment-related Trek references:

 - "You can't turn me over to the Klingons! They don't just imprison you... Do you know what the punishment is for fraud?" (Yranac [a terrified Yridian who had twelve outstanding arrest warrants for fraud and petty theft in the Klingon Empire] to Riker, TNG "Gambit Pt. I")

 - "You are on your way to judgment, to final punishment." (Bele to Lokai, TOS "Let That Be Your Last Battlefield")

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons