[Tlhingan-hol] Fwd: Where is the Klingon Word of the Day?

ghunchu'wI' 'utlh qunchuy at alcaco.net
Fri Oct 21 08:21:14 PDT 2011

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 10:07 AM, Steven Boozer <sboozer at uchicago.edu> wrote:
> I don't know if there's a similar button in Microsoft Outlook (I haven't found it), but using "Reply to All" (Ctrl-Shift-R) instead of "Reply" (Ctrl-R) works too.  Just remember to delete the original poster's name from the From header before sending otherwise s/he will get a second copy of your post off-list.

"Reply to all" in Gmail puts the original sender's name in the To:
field, and the original recipients' names in the Cc: field. It appears
that the Tlhingan-hol mail manager is configured not to accept Cc:'d
messages. So I always have to fix the address manually anyway.

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 10:43 AM, David Trimboli <david at trimboli.name> wrote:
> There is no such button in Outlook.

There is in every version of Outlook I have used. In Outlook 2010,
it's in the Respond section on the Home ribbon. ("Reply All" exists in
Outlook Express as well, which many people mistakenly just call
Outlook.)

-- ghunchu'wI'