[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Week - Hoghvam mu'

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Fri Oct 21 01:35:28 PDT 2011

Hey, gang!

The recent discussion about Klingon Words of the Day got me thinking I should send out a shameless plug for a YouTube series I've recently started doing called Hoghvam mu'. The idea is to take words the uses of which aren't entirely obvious and learn how to use them by examining canonical examples. Not entirely exhaustive, but hopefully it can be of some use to some people.
I'm having a hard time sticking to the schedule I initially laid out, but I've thus far produced three episodes, and hope to put out a fourth one tomorrow.

Ep. 1 - nuqneH: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br9IAbqoeFQ (LOUD! Turn volume down!)
Ep. 2 - Hegh (verb): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R-fp6P_lp4
Ep. 3 - neH (verb): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTdg4_JNIQw

Hope you enjoy; I'd be happy to receive comments, either on-list, off-list or on YouTube :)

//loghaD