[Tlhingan-hol] Fwd: Where is the Klingon Word of the Day?

Lieven Litaer lieven.litaer at web.de
Fri Oct 21 00:46:44 PDT 2011

I know this software the list is using, and I know that it is just one
setting that the list admin can change from "reply-to-sender" to
"reply-to-list".
I have send several requests to the so-called list owner (i.e. Seqram
aka Mark) but apparently he did not do it yet. Perhaps someone else can
reach him more easily.

Quvar.