[Tlhingan-hol] Abbreviation for Talk Now in source notes

Russ Perry, Jr. russperryjr at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 19 13:57:08 PDT 2011

On Wed, 10/19/11, Steven Boozer <sboozer at uchicago.edu> wrote:
> I just use "TalkNow!" for the moment.  If EuroTalk ever releases
> another Klingon product (here's hoping!), we can relabel them as
> ET-TN, ET-NP [i.e. New Product}, etc.

Why not TNK?  Most of the abbreviations have just the title/product
name, not the manufacturer, right?  (I don't have the list in front
of me, but I know TKW is another; the Skybox cards might be an
exception, if I recall correctly...)

||  Russ Perry Jr   2175 S Tonne Dr #114   Arlington Hts IL 60005  ||
||  847-952-9729  RussPerryJr at sbcglobal.net  VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR!  ||