[Tlhingan-hol] TalkNow and pears

qe'San be'rawn qesan at btinternet.com
Sat Oct 15 14:15:22 PDT 2011

--- On Sat, 15/10/11, Lieven Litaer <levinius at gmx.de> wrote:

> From: Lieven Litaer <levinius at gmx.de>
> Subject: Re: [Tlhingan-hol] TalkNow and pears
> To: tlhingan-hol at kli.org
> Date: Saturday, 15 October, 2011, 18:56
> > And another typo (only in the
> Latin) is in the toothpaste.
>
> > Finally, the word for "eighteen" is... rather odd.
> Both in Latin and in
> > pIqaD.
>
> These two errors have already been corrected in the DL
> version. :-)
>
> Lieven.

These and some other typo's spotted on release by people like so I spent that weekend going through the whole thing and found a few more.. I got in touch with Eurotalk on the Monday and unlike a book they were all corrected by the Wednesday  although no discs were produced while it was being sorted. I the checked the revised course on the Wed night and approved it all around midnight so everything produced or downloaded from the following Thursday was the revised issue.

Eighteen was missed by both Marc and myself.  Luckily we didn't have to delay things further for it to be recorded as they were able to edit the 18:00 time audio file...

qe'San