[Tlhingan-hol] 2 letter language code for Klingon?

Josh Badgley joshbadgley at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 5 06:51:04 PDT 2011

I did not mean to insinuate that your discussion was ridiculous, what I meant was perhaps we could just take the Eurotalk software as a fun diversion without getting all worked up about whether pIqaD is now canon or not or whether its appropriate to have Klingon equivalents of "Good morning".  Maybe the Eurotalk software is the unfortunate result of humans getting their hands on the Klingon language and trying to force it to fit our culture?