[Tlhingan-hol] 2 letter language code for Klingon?

Qov robyn at flyingstart.ca
Tue Oct 4 08:06:43 PDT 2011

I use Klingon as my default browser language and I think this is the
source of a problem I have with some Google sites. Whenever Blogger
changes its policies or has some additional information to give me,
they insert additional screens for me to click through, in between
the login screen and the actual blog. For me, these screens are in
Tagalog, which has the language code tl. What I assume is happening
is poor coding where my request for "tlh" is matching "tl". What
should happen of course is that when tlh is unavailable it should go
further down my list and serve me en-ca--a language that it can
truncate to the first two characters if my specific request is
unavailable.  This happens to me on Google Maps, too.

Anyone else have this problem or know who at Google or Firefox
(Chrome won't accept Klingon as a langauge preference) can address it?

- Qov