[Tlhingan-hol] maj po

Lieven Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Mon Oct 3 11:04:01 PDT 2011

ja' lojmIt tI'wI'nuv:

> The new app lists {maj po} for "good morning"?
>
> wejpuH.

If I remember correctly, it was in KGT where MO explained this possibility to use {maj ram} as an expression for "good night". Literally, it was meant to say "Good, it is night." He obviously expanded this to other daytimes.

We have to keep in mind that this software is intended in the way how a klingon would talk if he comes to earth. It's not klingon behavior.

Quvar.