[Tlhingan-hol] MORE on EuroTalk

David Trimboli david at trimboli.name
Sun Oct 2 10:29:34 PDT 2011

From: lojmIt tI'wI' nuv [mailto:lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com]

> I'd really like it if someone told me how much it costs. The Web site
gives it in
> a currency I've never seen and I have no way of knowing what I'd be
signing
> up for to download it.

£29.99 = $46.74 (today).

In the future, any time you need to look up conversions or facts and
figures, try WolframAlpha <http://www.wolframalpha.com>. You can just
type your question in plain language and you'll get lots of information.
For instance, here's the conversion for English pounds to US dollars:

"£29.99 in US $"
<http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=%C2%A329.99+in+us+%24>

You can calculate tons of stuff. Just for fun, I typed:

"distance to the horizon at 6 feet above sea level"

and it gave me "3 miles" (among other things).

Alas, it doesn't seem to have Klingon units of measure.

http://www.trimboli.name/