[Tlhingan-hol] New to the language - word lists and use of words out of normal language

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Wed Nov 30 13:15:53 PST 2011

This is what I've tried to do with my http://hol.kag.org site. I wanted to
collect all the words into one giant database that was easily searchable
and (in the future) update-able by anyone. It will try and break down long
Klingon words into it's separate parts, but it has some bugs that I haven't
had time to squash yet. It also has a web service that allows other
applications to search it, but I haven't published that code anywhere yet
(although I'm using it in my webOS Klingon Dictionary applications). It
currently has all the new words up to the last few months as I'm still
working through adding them all. The new words page shows the 100 most
recent entries. It also supports searching in pIqaD as well as romanized
tlhIngan Hol.

qurgh