[Tlhingan-hol] new words list

Lieven Litaer lieven.litaer at web.de
Sun Nov 27 05:49:29 PST 2011

Dear Klingonists,

there have been so many complaints and request about the KLI's new words
list not being updated, so I decided to take this in my own hands.

I consider my page now as an addition to the KLI, not as a competition.
It follows right where the KLI list ends. I intend to have this list as
complete as possible, so if you find mistakes or missing information,
please tell me. It's far from complete at this moment, but I'm working
on it. It is now listed chronologically, with the newest word on top. I
will add an alphabetical list soon.

check this page to stay up to date.
http://www.qephom.de/e/newwords.html

Qapla'