[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Monopoly teaser

Lieven Litaer lieven.litaer at web.de
Thu Nov 24 14:13:52 PST 2011

Qapla' !

Today I received my copy of the Klingon monopoly, and I'm really
excited! It's so great to see a real way to actually "use" the language!
With this game, one will really learn a lot of Klingon, just be reading
the cards. And hey, I didn't know that those were in Klingon too! *grin*
That's good to know. The game does include several new words, and this
time even some useful ones. Many of the new words here have been
dicovered on the TalkNow CD and inside the paq'batlh.

There is one new word with sounds funny in German, because it's close to
"leck mich", which means something like "kiss my a**"  :-)

You need to find out yourself!

Qapla',
   Lieven.
(now I need to find some klingon speaker to find it. Too bad I did not
have this two weeks ago at the qepHom!)