[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: Saqghom

Gaerfindel gaerfindel at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 23 10:00:08 PST 2011

_ghItlhta'neS ghunchu'wI':_
{jIlugh} means "I am correct." To express the idea of correcting
something, you must use the suffix {-moH}: {vIlughmoH} "I correct it, I
make it correct."

_ghItlhpu' Felix Malmenbeck:_
I'd argue for {vIqarmoH} ("I cause it to be accurate"), as I'm not
convinced {lugh} can refer to statements (I've only seen it in reference
to people). That may be a bit overly nitpicky of me, though.

_jIghItlh quljIb:_
My image of a {tlhotghom/tlhotwI' ghom} was of a crew of Red Cross
rescue divers plunging into the sea, complete with inflatable raft--thus
the {tlhot}.  But with regard to grammar, {wa' DoS wIqIp}.