[Tlhingan-hol] learnings from Saarbr?cken qepHom'a'

Agnieszka Solska agnpau1 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 15 13:55:04 PST 2011

>>> I saw several new words (words new to me; they may already be known to
>>> others):
>>> <'IvtIH>
>>> <rajma'>
>>> <'eQway>
>>> <cha'neH>
>>
>> Where did you see those? Were they written by MO? Were they printed? Or just
>> written on table among a lot of weird drawings? pay attention to those
>> latter, many of our students like to "invent" funny klingon words :-)
>
>I believe I saw them in a printout 'ISqu' had of useful words. (De'vID
>may have seen them elsewhere.) I don't remember what source, if any,
>was marked next to them, but I think they were in a small section of
>their own, fairly close to the "newest" end of the list.

I learned them last August and promptly included them in my list of new words.
To the best of my knowledge they come from MO. The first one was revealed
to pagh, who needed it for the story he was translating for the Worlds of
Translation Project. I don't know whether the other words were also revealed
to him or to someone else.

'ISqu'