[Tlhingan-hol] HublIj Daghurchu' DaHIvlu'pa'

qeSan (KSFCN) qeSan at ksfcn.com
Thu Nov 10 03:07:43 PST 2011

HublIj Daghurchu' DaHIvlu'pa'

Until further notice I will not be using qeSan<at>btinternet.com as it has
been spooked/hacked.. My subscription has been updated.

I have changed the password but also taken the precaution of deleting the
online address book as I know that's what was used by the spammers and I
tend to use Outlook anyway. Although this seems to have done the trick I'm
not taking any chances for now so I will be using qeSan<at>ksfcn.com or
Jonathan<at>MindSNAP.co.uk All online subscriptions have been changed from
the btinternet.com email

I didn't want to reply-all to any of the emails to contact people not
knowing if any spammer email addresses had been added so I'm just trying to
communicate with everyone as directly as possible.  Luckily nothing got
through the KLI filters but I know some members were affected.

I can only blame myself as I never link to my account and it may just be
coincidence but in a moment of madness when setting up Google+ I'd connected
to that to see who else was on Google. Whatever the case I have now deleted
that connection.

Time I think for a replacement proverb:

Hagh qoHpu' neH HeghtaHvIS SuvwI'pu'

Only fools laugh while warriors die.