[Tlhingan-hol] paq'batlh: lutvaD ghotvam luDalu'

Lieven Litaer lieven.litaer at web.de
Mon Nov 7 10:24:31 PST 2011

ja' qurgh lungqIj:
> I got my copy on Saturday too and have noticed there are a bunch of of
> typos and mis-capitalized letters

Wel, yes, unfortunately. But when opverlooking this, it's a very good
book, in my opinion. It tells the story of kahless completely in
english, and the second part of the paq'batlh contains very simple
phrases klingon which are easy to understand, even for beginners.

> Does anyone know who we should report errors to?

We will meet the publisher at the qepHom. I'm sure that there will be
many people telling him about this.  :-D

(Floris Schönfeld will not be there)

Qapla'. I recommend this book for everyone; it is a "must have" for
every klingonist, nice lecture for the advanced speaker, and a good
practice for beginners.

Lieven.