[Tlhingan-hol] Beginner Story: nuq bop bom 'ay''a' wej

Wiechu ddanecki at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 03:54:38 PDT 2011

That would actually justify use of { lu- } in { pa'Daq tlhInganpu' lutu'lu'
} as prefix is referring to object in this particular case. And that means
Qov didn't make error after all. However the example in TKD says { naDev
puqpu' tu'lu' }. And as { puqpu' } which is an object of that sentence is
plural, shouldn't there be { lu- } attached to { tu'lu' } ?

SanuQchugh jIQoS

--
Sincerely,

Daniel Danecki (Wiechu)