[Tlhingan-hol] Eurotalk - New Words - Shopping

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Wed Nov 2 14:07:52 PDT 2011

[Sorry you're getting this message twice, Your Appular Pininess; I have yet to master the art of mobile "Reply All".]

> We see {'aplo'} in both "cassete" and "batteries".
> I don't have it listed in my notes.

We previously saw it on a picture on the side of what appeared to be an early draft of the Klingon MONOPOLY box: 'aplo'mey puS neH chenmoHlu'pu' (although without any of the glottal stops).
So, the translation "box" or "container" is looking very feasible.