[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon lexicon database program for Android, triangular prefix chart

De'vID jonpIn de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 14:15:07 PST 2011

A couple of people have asked me about the software I used to look up my
Klingon lexicon database on my Android phone at the qepHom. As I explained,
I simply adapted the sample database program in the Android SDK for my own
use. If you have an Android phone and would like to get a copy or help me
develop it, please let me know.

Also, another thing that people expressed interest in was my triangular
prefix chart. If anyone wants the file I can send it to them.