[Tlhingan-hol] list of inherent plurals

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Mon Dec 12 07:59:22 PST 2011

Voragh:
>> {QaS DevwI'} "troop commander" - which may have been vetted by
>> Okrand - was used in Keith De Candido's novels (i.e. KRAD: A
>> Good Day to Die et al.):

Felix:
> According to DeCandido, Marc only vetted the glossary of the book
> "Diplomatic Implausability":
> https://twitter.com/#!/KRADeC/status/91641513691459584

Thanks for checking this.  I thought Okrand had vetted more of DeCandido's Klingon books.  I guess I'll have to update my notes... again.  (<Sigh> A lexicographer's work is never done!)

> I tried searching the Kindle version, and the term QaS DevwI' isn't
> there.

I don't know which of Keith R.A DeCandido's (KRAD) books *{QaS DevwI'} was in.  Various people have posted these to the list as they finish reading them.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons