[Tlhingan-hol] tlhIngan Monopoly vISuq rIntaH!

Rohan Fenwick - QeS 'utlh qeslagh at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 6 18:01:22 PST 2011

jIjatlhpu':
> Er, did we not already agree on thirty days for it as well?

mujang De'vID, jatlh:
> I didn't even know there was an embargo on Monopoly words.

qay'be'. 'e' Datlhojbe'ba' QInmeyvetlh DalaDQo'chugh! :)

Qov suggested that we basically go with a 30-day embargo on new words
from any new published canon source (i.e. not personal communications
from Marc and that kind of thing), both to avoid eating into business
and so that people can get a chance to discover the new stuff for
themselves.

With Monopoly especially, since they only ship to the US those of us
in the rest of the world have to wait even longer, while the kind
folk who've offered up their US mailing addresses direct it onwards.

QeS 'utlh