[Tlhingan-hol] KLCP: Results?

Michael Roney, Jr. PKT nahqun at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 04:47:58 PST 2011

On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 6:12 PM, De'vID jonpIn <de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com> wrote:
> loghaD:
>
>> No longer being produced. However, vavoy/'angghal (
>> www.lawrencemschoen.com ) may still have some back issues.
>

> He seems difficult to get a hold of.

Yes, he does.
I've even had people contact me off-list about this.
Multiple people.

Which brings us to my current e-mail.

Back in July, I attended InConJunction here in Indianapolis.
qurgh also attended and proctored the Level 1 KLCP exam to both me and
yIH'a'na'.

qurgh sent the tests back to Lawrence for official grading, but with no reply.
This was right before both qep'a' and World Con; so he was
understandably busy at the time.

But e-mails from me after that hectic month have also gone without reply.

I'd really like to have an official answer as to if I passed or not.
I'm pretty sure I passed; but I don't want to claim an honor that
hasn't officially been received.
(I also don't want to claim I passed and then realize that I didn't...)

It'd also be nice to know which exam I should be studying for next;
Level 1 again or Level 2.

Is anyone here actually in regular contact with Lawrence?
Or is there someone else who can officially check out tests?

~'anan naHQun

--
~Michael Roney, Jr.
Professional Klingon Translator